Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Morague
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2001 5:23 pm   

Autogroup with random colors - Avatar MUD

Hi!

I've created this script for autogrouping that greets them with their names in a random color, congradulates them with a random message, adds them to the rescue list & of course adds them to the group.

#ALIAS rndcolor {#VAR clr {%item( @colorlist, %random( 1, %numitems(@colorlist)))}} "General"
#ALIAS resetgroup {#ec Resetting group;friends="";rescuee="";tank=""} "General"

#VAR rescuebutton {0} {0} "Variables"
#VAR friends {} {} "Variables"
#VAR rescuee {} {} "Variables"
#VAR tank {} {} "Variables"
#VAR me {me|Me|i|I|he|He|she|She|we|WE} {_nodef} "Variables"
#VAR gratzlist {gratz|cheers|*hugs*|way to go|wow - another level|nice one|**hop**|cool, you leveled|hey, nice level|**jump**|congrats|that's super, } {_nodef} "Variables"
#VAR clr {bp} {_nodef} "Variables"
#VAR colorlist {bb|br|bg|bp|bc|by|bw} {_nodef} "Variables"
#VAR rescuebutton {0} {0} "Variables"

#TRIGGER {^You join (%w)'s group.} {mon %1;#addi tank %1} "Autogroup"
#TRIGGER {^(%w) now follows you.} {rndcolor;#if %ismember(%1,@me) {#abort 1} {group %1;emote welcomes |@clr|%1|n| to the group!;#addi friends %1;#addi rescuee %1}} "Autogroup"
#TRIGGER {The town crier congratulates (%w)} {rndcolor;#if %ismember(%1,@friends) {gt %item( @gratzlist, %random( 1, %numitems(@gratzlist))) |@clr|%1|n|}} "Grtz"
#TRIGGER {strike[s ](%w)} {#if %ismber(%1,@rescuee) {rescue %1}} "rescueon"
#TRIGGER {attack[s ]haven't hurt (%w)} {#if %ismber(%1,@rescuee) {rescue %1}} "rescueon"
#TRIGGER {^You fail to rescue} {~!} "General"

#BUTTON 1 {Rescue Off} {#t+ rescueon} {Rescue On} {#t- rescueon} {} {rescuebutton} {} {Size} {80} {23} {} {} {} {4} {10} {} {} "Button" {} {} {}

#MENU {Friends} {#addi friends %selword} "General"
To use this just do group & right click on the group member's names - it helps if you split the screen so it doesn't scroll away from you. You need to input the group member's names if you are not tanking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: