Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Bendarsoho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:03 am   

Downloading updates

Whey can't I download the new updates? It seems that I can update the maps and the terrian, but when I do the update on dat files it says it has the wrong data base address.
I tried changing the address as some suggested,it should be aspx?date in the address instead of asp?date.
And that worked, but when I went to look at the map, everything was gone and there was nothing I could do to get the map back to normal.
So I reninstalled and back now to the beginning, It will not update the data base. So what now ???
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:16 pm   

Follow the instructions given on the AC Spedia web site for correctly configuring AC Explorer to download updates from their database. You might want to delete everything in you AC Explorer directory and start from scratch if it is messed up.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: