Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Daramon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:02 pm   

Hz Database crashed ???

i have Zexplorer for 4 month and the Database was realy big.
Yesterday i must reinstall my OS WinXP.
I reinstalled Zexplorer too, updated the Database, but :-(
there a not so much markers than before the reinstallation.
And a lot of Mob Markers are in NPC-Style yet.
:-(((
Whats wrong ?

Anybody can help me to become the right Database ?
plz Help.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:27 pm   

I'm not seeing that problem here. All of my Mob Markers are red, which is correct.

Try deleting your HORIZONS.MDB file and then re-run zExplorer and let it download the correct file, then select the Update Data Files option again. Seems to work fine here, so I'm not sure what else to suggest.
Daramon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:53 am   

I tried, no effect.
I'm looking in to the Databyse with access und there are many many mobs has the Kind ID 6=NPC :-/ .
The same Problem : There are many Mobs with ID of Point of Interests.

The Next Problem, the Database is too small, all markers i ve Upload ( it was a lot) not exist. Tier III Markers not exist.

My Database for three Day was realy over 2900kb and now 2348 kb.
And i ve Upload all Things i ve found.

Zugg if you have a right better bigger Database plz Upload to the Server or mail me please please please .
DT666-Lpz@web.de
Whim
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:14 pm   

I'm noticing something similar with the AC2 db.

I renamed my AC2.mdb as AC2.old, then relaunched zExp. It downloaded the full 3.5Mb database from the web and I then clicked the "Update Data Files..." menu option. I noticed, though, that several entries I had publsihed a few days earlier were not on the new db, even after running Update Data Files.

I made a few more changes tonight, then repeated the process. This time, I find that the first 5 or so I added have worked ok, but several more I made in the same session (after those 5) were not there. To add to this, some objects I deleted from the remote db reappear *and then disappear* each time I hit Update Date Files [xx(]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: