Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Rennus
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:30 am   

zMap 1.22 Problem?

Found a problem witn 1.22 (beta) of zMapper. While creating new maps, I tried to create a new room type. Its asks for the name of the object (like it should), Creates it.. but when you right click on the object (room in this case) and select properties, the program sits as if waiting for input... but no input window shows up. It seems another window has focus somewhere, but I can't see it. The only way to close the program is to ctl-alt-del and manually shut it down. It might be because the window is appearing somewhere out of my viewing area (15" monitor).

P4 1.8Mhz
256MB Ram
Windows XP Home verson
TNT2 Model 64 Graphics Card w/32MB RAM
800x600 display area
Rennus
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:27 am   

The problem was with the focused window appearing off my visible viewing area. I just bought a new monitor (17") and changed the resolution (1280x1024) and the window was visible.

Zugg, you may want to take resolutions into account on your next build. I know from doing a bit of Delphi programming that windows appear where you create them. You might want to set up a routine to center the windows when they are created.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: