Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

PHLN
Adept

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:36 pm   

Can't export anymore after purchasing zMapper =(

I decide to purchase zMapper, and the ordering went smoothly =), no complains there. However, I notice that I can't export one of the map that I got, it said "The Parameter Is Incorrect" when I tried to. Not sure if this is because I purchase the zMapper, or something else. Well, can't ignore everything =)...

Anyway, can someone help me? Oh, and I was trying to export the map into .gif file.. Map is pretty huge, maybe that is the problem? Is there limitation on the size?
PHLN
Adept

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:17 pm   

Oh, and is it possible to export a map to a GIF image using like select feature? .. Like I only want 4 rooms or so to be in the image.. etc
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:27 pm   

I'm not sure what the limitations of GIF files are. I've never gotten the "Parameter is incorrect" message here, so I don't know what it is refering to. Are you sure you are using the latest version of zMapper? Purchasing it makes no difference at all to the operation of the program.

And no, there isn't any way to just export the selected items at this time. That is planned for a future version. For now, the only "trick" is to Move the selected rooms to their own zone, then export that zone to a gif, then move the rooms back to the original zone.
PHLN
Adept

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:59 pm   

Yes, I am using the latest version of zMapper.. its 1.20...

Well, now that is taken care of, what should I do next to help you solve this bug that I have? I still get that "Parameter is incorrect" error from zMapper when I try to export my maps into GIF format...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: