Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
AR
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:27 pm   

Help on Zuggsoft AC2 zExplorer Database

I created a user in zExplorer and published couple entrys but there not showing up in zExplorer why is that? I have deleted the ac2.mdb file and re-downloaded which didn't help, I set back the update date that didn't help either.

The entrys appear to have been posted into the online database because I can find them in internet explorer.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:31 pm   

You need to give me more details than this. What User ID did you create in zExplorer? I don't see any user in the database that matches any of the name information in your post.

Then, tell me what entries you tried to publish so I can check the database to see if they are there.

Also, be ABSOLUTELY SURE you selected the "Asheron's Call 2 (www.zuggsoft.com)" entry and are not using the ACSpedia2 entry. I have no control over the ACSpedia2 stuff which is why I created this new entry for people to use.

Since you mention "because I can find them in internet explorer." that makes me think you are using the wrong database since there is currently no published way to access the AC2 database on www.zuggsoft.com via internet explorer.
AR
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:59 pm   

I used login Kurok.

I used the same url zExplorer gets the data I think. Here a link to one of entrys i published in zExplorer. http://www.zuggsoft.com/db/getloc.php?gameid=1&locname=Arcanum%20Shrine

I looked in my update.xml file it had something along lines of
<td colspan=4 bgcolor='#FFFFCC'><b><a href='getloc.php?gameid=1&locname=Arcanum Shrine'>Arcanum Shrine</a></b> (882)</td>
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:47 am   

I've confirmed your problem. Yes, that is the correct link to the zuggsoft.com database. And the record is in the database with the correct date. I tried to do an Update Data Files on my system here and it also didn't update.

Fortunately, as soon as this quick update of zMUD is released next week, zExplorer is the program I'm working on next to add the Tracking and Terrain path finding. So, I'll put this on the bug list to fix also. Can't tell yet if it's a bug in zExplorer or a bug in the database server scripts, but I should be able to figure it out.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: