Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

mr_kent
Enchanter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:28 pm   

Bug - Zoom In/Out

Clicking on 'zoom in' causes the map to zoom out and vice versa. Zooming in on image causes image shift sometimes, even when a current room is selected.

I don't know if you're ready for bug reports like this yet, I know you are probably still fishing for features, but thought I'd mention this... also, this is first run after install, don't know if this is consistant.

I love the crisp and snappy feel the mapper has when I start playing! Very fun.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:06 pm   

Oops :) Probably due to the fact that I always use my mouse wheel to scroll in/out and haven't tested the menu functions for zooming in a long time.

The zooming functions always zoom centered around the current point on the map that you last clicked on. Again, it's set up for clicking with the mouse and then using the mouse wheel. Just because a room is selected doesn't mean it's going to zoom into that room if it isn't the last thing clicked.

But yes, I'll certainly reverse the zoom buttons so that they are correct. Thanks for the report. Glad the speed is noticeable.
IceChild
Magician

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:00 pm   

One more thing on this, is that using the mouse wheel (which I found exceedingly quick and comfortable), when you zoom in to the max level, and roll again, it zooms out about 3 steps, then proceeds to repeat over and over..... Is this supposed to happen?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: