Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Gelior
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:48 am   

problem with changing database with acexplorer 3.3

with the new acspedia.com site taking over for clarkzoo I wanted to change the database pointer in acexplorer. I followed the instructions to the letter on the site, but everytime I restart the program the clarkzoo addy is still listed in the file. I even changed the .ini file to point to the correct address but it still keeps putting the old addy there. Why would it keep the old address even if I manually changed the .ini file to reflect the new address? its a minor inconvenience I know zugg but its just puzzling atm.

oh and PS: when are going to put in tracking on zexplorer?!

Always you have my thanks Zugg for making a great program :)

Take care,

Gelior

AC1-Solclaim
AC2- Solclaim, errr Frostfell now :
AR
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 4:32 pm   

Did you follow the instructions here
http://www.acspedia.com/instructions.htm

I had no problem and followed those instructions.

I'm using ac explorer pro 3.33
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 5:31 pm   

As far as tracking, the current schedule is:

Right now I'm in the middle of fixing some bugs and adding features to zMapper. This should be done before the end of the month.

Next, I'll fix a couple quick bugs and recompile zMUD so that zMUD users get access to the faster mapper in zMapper. This should take about a week.

Next, I'll be back to zExplorer, adding both the tracking and terrain path finding (for AC1) features, and fixing bugs. Look for this in mid October.

(Geez time is going tooo fast!)
Gelior
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:01 pm   

AR I did follow the instructions on the acspedia.com website yet the .ini file doesn't seem to take for some reason. I can still change it under the Edit/options tab but for some reason when I reload the program (acexplorer 3.33pro) the addy resets to the old clarkzoo addy.

Oh and Zugg that sounds great :)

ahh well I guess I can live with the inconvenience till you add the pathfinding and tracking to Zexplorer in October :)

Thanks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: