Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
DaMiZ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:34 pm   

zExplorer/Acexplorer not runing...

They were both runing fine for me last week, now when I try to run them nothing happens at all, Ive tried complete uninstallation and installation, doesn't help. When I put it on compatability mode for windows 98 it says "Sorry, could not get a licence at this time. Please try running this program later. 23 0.

Runing windows XP btw
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 6:12 am   

First, you shouldn't need compatibility mode. If you are running WinXP, go into the Control Panel, the Administrative Services, then run the Services tool. Make sure the LicCtl service is enabled and running in the background. This is the most common reason for it not running.

If you have messed things up by using compatibility mode and still get the error 23, then you will need to email eLicense directly at support@elicense.com to get their diagnostic/fix program to fix this.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: