Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Eowyn
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:58 pm   

Coloring links/ link width

I'm having no problem editing the shapes and colors etc. of rooms, however one of the tutorials also shows coloring and shaping of links:

"Adding the freeway
Finally, lets add the I-25 freeway to the map. We right-click on the Exit palette and add a new type of exit called "Freeway". We select it's properties and give it a purple color and make it wider than normal streets (a width of 4 in this case). Here is our completed street map zoomed all the way out:"

What exit palette is this? I only seem to be able to add new types of rooms. Mind feeding me this part with teaspoons? :)

Thx.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 3:55 am   

When you click the Palette tab, the "Rooms" title is a pulldown menu. Select "Exits" from this pulldown menu to edit/add new types of exits.
miles2go
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:14 pm   

I did that and I can apply it to exits one at a time, but is there a way to apply it to multiple exits at once? I know you can do that for rooms by highlighting all the rooms, then applying the room you want. However, I haven't been able to select multiple exits to apply a style.
Eowyn
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:01 pm   

I manage to edit the width and color of my new linktype now, but it seems all the links I make of this sort end up as doors. If I uncheck the door-option they go back to being ordinary non-colored links.

How do I make thick, colored links that aren't doors?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: