Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Amok
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:44 pm   

Help

All I want to do is make it so that when I kill a mob it takes the xp that I get and adds it to the variable .. I can make it get the numbers and even write to the variable but how do I make it add? I want to take @XpCount + %1

Thanks
Amok
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:42 am   

OK I found the #ADD command that works great but it makes a little folder in the variables area why? and how do I make it not do this?
Amok
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:02 am   

Ok and another thing how can I change the color of an echo?
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:20 am   

#ADD doesn't make folders, you'll have to explain/illustrate much more clearly so we can figure out the problem. The alias, trigger, etc that's relevant to the situation would be nice.

To change the color of an echo, you can do it a few different ways:

1)If all you want to recolor is a PARTICULAR echo, you can use one of the various coloring commands via trigger. Coloring commands include #COLOR, #CW, and #PCOL. You can also use the #SUBSTITUTE command in conjunction with the %ansi() function or any similar color-related function. You can also use the MXP Color tag if you prefer.

2)If you want to color all echos, you can change the color for Messages or whatever within the Color Preferences. You can reach them by clicking on the Preferences button, or by clicking the View menu.
Amok
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:22 am   

Ok the folders arn't coming back so it must have been caused by something else I did earlier .. and I tried all the color commands I just want to make it when I type Resetrun (alias) to echo in red that the counter has been reset
Caled
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:42 am   

#ECHO %ansi(12)Counter has been reset
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: