Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Shiwg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:53 pm   

Trigger help

hi i have triggers down to the point where i can use %1 and thats about it, but ive grown to the point where i need to be able to make fancy triggers. For example how can i make a trigger go off only after another trigger has. ( so if a monster switches i would look in the room and rescue who ever is fighting the monster)but i only want a rescue to happen when the mob switches not every time i look in the room and someone is fighting.) Also how do i make variables. So if i want to assign a leader and then only when %leader tells you %1 would it happen and not just anyone who dropps me a tell. Also how does anchoring work, i heard to stop people from abuseing your triggers on gossip you just have to put a ^ in front of it. But even with the ^ people can still abuse my triggers from gossip, could someone please tell me a way in which i could properly anchor or another way to stop people from abusing my triggers on gossip.
Thanks
shiwg
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:04 am   

Many of your questions are answered in the help file for zMud. Further more all such questions belong on the zMud General Discussion forum. This forum is meant for publishing larger or exciting scripts that many zMud users might be interested in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: