Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Bromax
Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:08 pm   

Zmapper license

I just downloaded zmapper on my new ocmputer and it said that my 30 day trial had expired...could this be because I let my zmud trial expire before I put the code in? Wanted to try it to see it I wanted to buy it, but I never got a chance to see it.

-B
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:46 pm   

No, the zMUD and zMapper reg codes and 30-day trials are completely separate. If it said your trial had already expired, then you must have already tried an older version of zMapper a while back.

Remember that I always have a 30-day refund policy, so even if your trial has expired you can always buy it and get a refund within 30 days if you don't like it.
zex0s
Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:45 am   

Zugg, I am having the same problem.. And did a forum search. This problem came up before where you had set an expiration date. Perhaps it has happened again??

Thnx
zex0s
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:27 pm   

Yep, that looks like the problem. The current zMapper has expired. I didn't think it would take me this long to release a new version. I'll try to get the version fixed with a new expiration date later today. Stay tuned and I'll announce when it's fixed. Sorry about that.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:52 pm   

OK, the zMapper file has been updated with a new expiration date. It also uses the latest eLicense wrapper, which has the improved proxy support.

Can't believe it's July already!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: