Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Punisher ibn Zod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:56 pm   

Zugg, newer version of ACExplorer?

I came here to purchase, but going through the forums, it seems as if you are going to be updating ACExplorer with a new client, with another name? If so, let me know, and thanks again for a great tool. It has really helped cut a ton of frustration from my play time.

PS. I'll check back from time to time to see if this is true or false. If true, I'll spread the word far and wide about the new product if so. Thanks again! [:p]
Punisher ibn Zod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:59 pm   

Ok, I saw the post with the new product info highlighted above...gads! Yhanks for the info, can't wait for the new version! [:p]

quote:
Originally posted by Punisher ibn Zod

I came here to purchase, but going through the forums, it seems as if you are going to be updating ACExplorer with a new client, with another name? If so, let me know, and thanks again for a great tool. It has really helped cut a ton of frustration from my play time.

PS. I'll check back from time to time to see if this is true or false. If true, I'll spread the word far and wide about the new product if so. Thanks again! [:p]

Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:45 pm   

Yep, zExplorer isn't quite up to the quality of AC Explorer Pro yet (in terms of features like tracking), but it will eventually get there. The advantage of zExplorer will be it's ability to handle most any game instead of being specific to AC. But, since the license is the same for both, people can use both depending upon what they need, and they can be assured that zExplorer will continue to improve and provide free updates. So, definitely spread the word!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: