Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Mindman
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:01 pm   

Anyone can help?

Im using those triggers below to create automaticaly some potions when im afk but the whole procedure it stops when any key is pressed. That means that i cannot see my inventory or even reply without the whole procedure stops.

#CLASS {Brew Triggs} {enable}
#TRIGGER {You lost your concentration while attempting to imbue the item with magic.} {Sleep bed;#wait 25000;wake;brew}
#TRIGGER {You have imbued a new spell to the potion.} {rem complete;cast 'resonate' complete}
#TRIGGER {A potion of complete healing begins to hum softly!} {put complete @container;sleep bed;#wait 25000;wake;brew}
#TRIGGER {You lost your concentration while trying to cast resonate.} {cast 'resonate' complete}
#TRIGGER {The magic enchantment has failed --- the potion vanishes.} {sleep bed;#wait 25000;wake;brew}
#TRIGGER {An empty vial explodes violently!} {brew}
#TRIGGER {You don't have enough mana.} {sleep bed;#wait 25000;wake;brew}
#CLASS 0

Anyone got any ideas how else i can code the whole thing? (i use the waiting command only for the time that needed to get my mana back)
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 3:16 pm   

I can't see anything in the script to cause it to stop when a key is pressed (of course, you left out the 'brew' alias). However, it's best not to use #WAIT in triggers. A better choice is to use a multi-state trigger with a Wait-type second state.

#CLASS {Brew Triggs} {enable}
#TRIGGER {You lost your concentration while attempting to imbue the item with magic.} {sleep bed}
#COND {} {wake;brew} {Wait|Param=25000}
#TRIGGER {You have imbued a new spell to the potion.} {rem complete;cast 'resonate' complete}
#TRIGGER {A potion of complete healing begins to hum softly!} {put complete @container;sleep bed}
#TRIGGER {You lost your concentration while trying to cast resonate.} {cast 'resonate' complete}
#TRIGGER {The magic enchantment has failed --- the potion vanishes.} {sleep bed}
#TRIGGER {An empty vial explodes violently!} {brew}
#TRIGGER {You don't have enough mana.} {sleep bed}
#CLASS 0

LightBulb
Advanced Member
Mindman
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:11 pm   

Yes ..your script is really working without interruptions :)) Thank you soo much :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: