Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Mayren

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 11:00 pm   

Splitscreen problem

I have zmud 6.4
I am having a very superfical but important to me problem.
I have lost my splitscreen when scrolling back in previous text.
Tried:
checked the scroll lock and the button in bottom right corner also page up/down.
I can scroll normally but i do not have a split screen so i can see the stuff i'm looking for in scroll back on top and the current text happening on bottom...
I thought perhaps it had been moved so far down that it just "seemed" to be gone but there are no bars on the bottom of the text screen to enlarge again.
I have tried all these things with the screen minimized AND maximized.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Love the product. Bought it a looong time ago and it's a product that keeps giving back to me.

-Mayren

The Malicious Pixie has left the Building....
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 9:01 pm   

The split bar is there somewhere you just have to find it. If it is completely unfindable you will have to rebuild your chars .mud file as the split location is stored there. The easiest way to do is by renaming the file then using import to transfer in the settings from the old file. You will have to redo character specific preferences when using this method.
Mayren

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 10:25 pm   

quote:

The split bar is there somewhere you just have to find it. If it is completely unfindable you will have to rebuild your chars .mud file as the split location is stored there. The easiest way to do is by renaming the file then using import to transfer in the settings from the old file. You will have to redo character specific preferences when using this method.

THANKS!!! i did exactly as you said took and just renamed that mudd's .mud file and poof it's back. Also i don't seem to have lost anything. Meaning Paths, triggers, macros etc.. all the characters on that mudd are totally fine.
*hugs*
-Mayren

The Malicious Pixie has left the Building....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: