Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Post new topic  Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Zugg Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 4:06 am
Calling for a boycott on Microsoft Windows XP
Slick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:05 am   

Heh. Just try to get XP to work with a Voodoo3. That's fun. :DDDD
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:49 pm   

Hated to see this post resurrected, so I've locked it. Just to let people know...now that Microsoft has updated their MDAC/ADO software and seems to have fixed most of the bugs, zMUD now supports WinXP with no problem. Also, I found a workaround in my code that handles the WinXP bug with some network drivers, or at least makes this bug much rarer.

So, at this point if you have trouble with WinXP and zMUD, it's like a driver problem on your system. Make sure you have installed all the latest patches and updated from Microsoft and for your drivers. Use the Windows Updater feature in WinXP to keep it up to date.

Also, remember to install and run zMUD the first time using the Admin account on WinXP.

decypher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:25 am   

Kinda funny you're asking for a boycott on an one of the two operating systems zMUD will run on.(Windows 200 is the other one, not sure if Windows Me runs it, windows me sucks anyway)

When are you going to make a port of zMUD to the mac? Right now, there is no good mud client for that operating system, you would hold the market, make a killing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: