Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
ondrovic
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:11 pm   

portal info

i didn't write this script but when i downloaded it it wouldn't work correctly. After some tinkering I managed to get it to work so i am going to post it. The Credit goes to the author who posted it to
http://www.clangersidi.com/ncentre.html

#CLASS {CHAT}
#CLASS 0
#CLASS {Chat|Warnings}
#CLASS 0
#CLASS {Chat|Warnings|portalinfo}
#ALIAS portal {l ar;enter %1;#class portalinfo;#var portaldest {%1}}
#ALIAS mount {#class portalinfo;moun %1;#var mount {%1}}
#ALIAS clanindexreset {#var clannumindex {};#var clannameindex {};#show Doing showtown to collect town info.;showtown;#2 #CR}
#ALIAS destlocfind {#class portalinfo;#var portaldestloc {N/A};#forall {@clannumindex} {#if (%1 = %i) {#var portaldestloc {%item( @clannameindex, %ismember( %1, @clannumindex))}}}}
#ALIAS startlocfind {#class portalinfo;#var portalstartloc {N/A};#forall {@clannameindex} {#if (%1 = %i) {#var portalstartloc {%item( @clannumindex, %ismember( %1, @clannameindex))}}}}
#VAR vaporcount {20}
#VAR clannumindex {40|14|23|85|96|71|86|87|19|98|64|16|7|2|62|60|49|90|36|54|69|0|34|33|29|42|47|80|51|58|9|6|3|72|1|25|97|70|21|81|20|27}
#VAR clannameindex {Crimson Council Clan Town|The Coven of Avalon Clan Town|Legion of Shadow Knights Clan Town|Soldiers of the Eternal Flame Clan Town|Wrath of the Chosen Clan Town|Petals of the Vernal Bloom Clan Town|Mystical Academy of Illustrious Acolytes Clan Town|Council of the Mystical Knights Clan Town|Order of Eternal Champions Clan Town|Dark Syndicate Clan Town|Underlords of the East Clan Town|The Shadow Wolves Clan Town|The Cheese Merchants Clan Town|The White Rose Clan Town|Dragon Highlords Clan Town|Vanguard of Midnight Angels Clan Town|Seekers of the Eternal Path Clan Town|Blood of the Fallen Clan Town|Knights of Eternal Mourning Clan Town|Warlords of the Underworld Clan Town|Sun Coer Sidi Clan Town|Dispassionate Necromancers of Annihilation Clan Town|The Cloaked Shadows Clan Town|Legacy of Virtue Clan Town|Disciples of the Ancient Prophecy Clan Town|The House of Swords and Magic Clan Town|Order of the Rising Phoenix Clan Town|Twilight Corsairs Clan Town|The Black Conclave of Nashite Clan Town|The Dark Herbalists Clan Town|Guardians of Justice Clan Town|The Knights Templar Clan Town|Fate Clan Town|Rage of Mourning Sirens Clan Town|Circle of Power Clan Town|Defenders of Faith Clan Town|Cabal of the Ancients Clan Town|The Ancient Spirits of Knowledge Clan Town|Mysts Strays Clan Town|Dawning of the Forgotten Ones Clan Town|Lords of Discipline Clan Town|Dark Lords of Sith Clan Town}
#VAR portaldest {14}
#VAR curlocation {}
#VAR portalstartloc {23}
#VAR portaldestloc {The Coven of Avalon Clan Town}
#VAR mount {dragon}
#VAR mounted {0}
#TRIGGER {You step into the portal and the world fades into the mist.} {#class portalinfo;#var vaporcount {0};startlocfind @curlocation;destlocfind @portaldest;#chata %ansi( high, red) Sucessful Portal %ansi( high, white)Entrance %ansi( high, cyan)from %ansi( high, blue)%if( %null( @curlocation), failed location check, @curlocation ~(@portalstartloc~)) %ansi( high, cyan)to %ansi( high, blue)%if( %null( @portaldest), forgot to use portal alias, @portaldestloc ~(@portaldest~)) %ansi( high, yellow)~[%char]%ansi( def)}
#TRIGGER {~<%dhp %dm %dmv %dbr> } {#class portalinfo;#var mounted {0}} "" {nocr|prompt}
#TRIGGER {~<%dhp %dm %dMountMV %dMountBR> } {#class portalinfo;#var mounted {1}} "" {nocr|prompt}
#TRIGGER {~[%*] ~[%*] ~[%*] ~[%s(%d)] (%*)} {#class portalinfo;#additem clannumindex {%1};#additem clannameindex {%2}}
#TRIGGER {You step into the portal, and the world spins madly...} {#class portalinfo;#var vaporcount {0};startlocfind @curlocation;destlocfind @portaldest;#chata %ansi( high, magenta)S%ansi( high, blue)p%ansi( high, magenta)i%ansi( high, blue)n%ansi( high, magenta)n%ansi( high, blue)i%ansi( high, magenta)n%ansi( high, blue)g Portal %ansi( high, white)Entrance %ansi( high, cyan)from %ansi( high, blue)%if( %null( @curlocation), failed location check, @curlocation ~(@portalstartloc~)) %ansi( high, cyan)to %ansi( high, blue)%if( %null( @portaldest), forgot to use portal alias, @portaldestloc ~(@portaldest~))) %ansi( high, yellow)~[%char]%ansi( def)}
#TRIGGER {You pass through a swirling cloud of vapor...} {#class warnings;#add vaporcount 1}
#TRIGGER {You stagger out of the portal, then collapse.} {#class portalinfo;#if (@mounted) {mount @mount};startlocfind @curlocation;#chata %ansi( high, red) %ansi( high, magenta)S%ansi( high, blue)p%ansi( high, magenta)i%ansi( high, blue)n%ansi( high, magenta)n%ansi( high, blue)i%ansi( high, magenta)n%ansi( high, blue)g Portal %ansi( high, white)Exit from %ansi( high, blue)%if( %null( @curlocation), failed location check, @curlocation ~(@portalstartloc~)) %ansi( high, yellow)~[%char] %ansi( high, white)@vaporcount Swirls%ansi( def);#var curlocation {};stand;portal @portaldest}
#TRIGGER {You step through a portal, and find yourself back in the world of Medievia.} {#class portalinfo;startlocfind @curlocation;destlocfind @portaldest;chat %ansi( high, red) Sucessful Portal %ansi( high, white)Exit %ansi( high, cyan)from %ansi( high, blue)%if( %null( @curlocation), failed location check, @curlocation ~(@portalstartloc~)) %ansi( high, cyan)to %ansi( high, blue)%if( %null( @portaldest), forgot to use portal alias, @portaldestloc ~(@portaldest~)) %ansi( high, yellow)~[%char] %ansi( white)@vaporcount Swirls%ansi( def);#var portaldest {};#var curlocation {}}
#TRIGGER {You seem to be in (%*), %*.} {#class portalinfo;#var curlocation {%1}}
#CLASS 0

CHRIS ONDROVIC
Troubadour
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:43 pm   

What MUD is this for?

Troubadour
Bulldog

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 8:34 am   

Looks cool....but what does it do?
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:53 am   

Looks like it's for Medievia. As for what it does:
quote:
Re-enters portals upon misportals, even remounts if you dismount while in a portal!

If you're a Medievia player this might make better sense to you than it does to me.

LightBulb
Carabas
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 5:56 am   

Yes, it is for Medievia's (frustrating at times) portal system.

Carabas
------
I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
- Jerome K. Jerome
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: