Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Tomatito

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 8:03 pm   

AutoKill "bot"

Hi! First sorry for my english. I am doing a "bot" (well at least trying beacuse my knowledge) which could do the hard things on my mud if I am fighting while y can concentrate in do the easiest one.
In my mud we can have two prompts (fighting and not), so I though that the easiest way was doing apart two triggers to control if i am fighting and the actual stats. They look like this:

Not fighting:
#TRIGGER {^R (%d)/(%d) (%d)/(%d) (%d)/(%d)} {@lucha = 0;#VAR vida %1;#VAR maxvida %2;#VAR mana %3;#VAR maxmana %4;#VAR mov %5;#VAR maxmov %6}

Fighting:
#TRIGGER {L (%d)/(%d) (%d)/(%d) (%d)/(%d)} {@lucha = 1;#VAR vida %1;#VAR maxvida %2;#VAR mana %3;#VAR maxmana %4;#VAR mov %5;#VAR maxmov %6;#IF (@autolucha > 1) {#ECHO Autolucha activada...}}

Because in my mud there are multispells by round, y just can't activate the trigger to cast a spell, because it will generate a incredible spam... so I have thought that controling if i am fighting or not would be a easier way. So I have introduced the #IF (@autolucha > 1) {#ECHO Autolucha activada...}, so i can trigger "Autolucha activada..." with {#VAR @autolucha 1;reir}, and zmud knows i am fighting and can fire the rest of fighting triggers. But it doesn't seem to run. The reir command is a social, so if i smile and the autolucha variable is 1 it should cast 10 'acid breath' #TRIGGER {Te ries} {#IF @autolucha 1} {#loop 10 {c 'acid'};reir} I "reir" again to loop the trigger until the fight have end.. You killed x or You have been killed by x, and this text will set @autolucha again to 0. But i can imagine how to set all this together... Could you help? Any idea will be really apreciated .

Lot of thankz and again sorry for my english...
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 12:44 am   

You seem to have a few typos here:
#TRIGGER {Te ries} {#IF @autolucha 1} {#loop 10 {c 'acid'};reir}
Should be written as:
#TRIGGER {Te ries} {#IF (@autolucha=1) {#loop 10 {c 'acid'};reir}}

Also I see that you are using an ECHO for your Autolucha activada... that is a good idea however you probably have echo's set to not activate triggers. Switch that to a SHOW and your script should start working.
TonDiening
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 2:02 am   

Also, I'm guessing that variable lucha probably holds a 1 or 0

Change from
#TRIGGER {^R (%d)/(%d) (%d)/(%d) (%d)/(%d)} {@lucha = 0;#VAR vida %1;#VAR maxvida %2;#VAR mana %3;#VAR maxmana %4;#VAR mov %5;#VAR maxmov %6}

To
#TRIGGER {^R (%d)/(%d) (%d)/(%d) (%d)/(%d)} {lucha = 0;#VAR vida %1;#VAR maxvida %2;#VAR mana %3;#VAR maxmana %4;#VAR mov %5;#VAR maxmov %6}

TonDiening
Beta Upgrading to 6.26
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: