Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Mnem
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:22 pm   

Map room Properties window will not appear

No matter how I try to open it (right-click, Ctrl+P, toolbar), the room properties window will not appear.

Earlier I had that window and the documentation window and the map configuration window all minimized, and I could not recall that properties window, though I could the others. I quit and restarted the program, and now I cannot make the properties window appear at all.
hpoonis2010
Adept

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:27 pm   

Look in the cMUD menu and Window. You will see all windows listed. It may be behind somewhere.
Mnem
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:04 am   

It wasn't behind anything. Clicking it in the list of windows under the menu-Window command doesn't do anything different than the other methods to invoke it.

This was the problem: It didn't minimize to the taskbar in Windows 10. Instead it minimized to a small, detached title bar at the bottom right of the monitor, virtually unnoticeable on a modern, large monitor. No other cMUD windows do this. Sacrificing unity of basic design functionality for what, exactly?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: