Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
chris123zugg
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:02 pm   

cannot get answer from zugg store for account

can someone please help me recover password for my account at chriswow114@gmail.com

ive sent 3 emails and no answer and i need to recover password to get licenses i own for products
hpoonis2010
Adept

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:15 am   

I thought these things were automated.

Unfortunately, you are at the mercy of the uncaring developer. No other can help you.

If it is zmud, you can find a pirated version that may serve you until someone responsible finds their way back to their computer and can send you the info.
Chiara
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:53 pm   

Fortunately hpoonis2010 is inaccurate. The developer does care, but I do not have any emails or support requests from you @chris123zugg.
I will email you directly.
hpoonis2010
Adept

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:16 pm   

I am afraid I have to disagree with you.

"Site admin" is hardly "developer".

An analogy is Audi not producing any new vehicles since 2010, charging people 2021 prices, accepting that there are problems with the running of the vehicles, relying on the customers to solve any issues, and only coming out of the woodwork to accept more money...with the CEO sending his spouse out to perform that kind of response.

Shalimar, Chaosdragon, I and a few others seem to be the only folk who are happy to help users with operational, or logical problems. We have no capacity to troubleshoot, repair, or understand the deeper aspects of the software. Developer hasn't been heard of for more than 10 years. There are some problems with the software which natural, ongoing development takes care of but, given that this is never going to happen and, given that there is a desire to keep control of the software - and thus the money - by all and sundry at zuggsoft, the end-users sit in a community on our own and help one another out with software which has further potential but is stifled by avarice, or a short-sighted attitude. Call it whatever you will.

But, we have had these frustrated 'conversations' before. Maybe pin a topic in LARGE letters in the forums to the effect that, once a person buys the software, they are on their own with it, as further development has long since ceased.

Your statement that "I am here and respond to all support requests" is a falsehood, as any actual support requests sent via the software, as well as any in the forums do NOT get any response from any entity from zuggsoft.

Please, do tell me I have it all wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: