Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Lincon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:32 am   

Couple Cmud bugs... maybe fixes?? -new

Hello everyone,,
1. In zmud i could capture tells and shouts or whatever and cap them to the editor window. Only pulling them up to check on when I hit shift/ctr/enter.... Cmud seems to to display automaticall and i have to close it automatically... Stopping anytime typing i was doing in the command line in so forth... Can I fix that?

2. I often have to reset my fonts after my sessions and pkg files are saved. Not a big deal but is this just a bug to be fixed?

I thought I had more questions but I just can't remember. I really like the look and feel of Cmud and want to continue with it and probably pay the sub.. Even the Zmud was 8-9 years ago I think this might be a step up... Coming from the same minds I assume?

Sorry to waste anytime if these have been asnwered but if anyone feels free to help me out, thank you.

Twizzler Smile

Wow sorry for my horrendous incapacitated english. I usually type correhently so I'am very sorry for the hobgoblin speak you just witnessed.

Last edited by Lincon on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:42 pm   

1. I was unaware you could target the editor window with #CAP.
I do see there is a capture mode under the Options menu.
Please clarify the procedures you are using in the first place.

2. I assume you never right-clicked on CMUD to 'run as administrator' and therefore it doesn't think it has write permission to save the font options.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: