Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Phsolus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:11 am   

Getting CMUD

Ok, I live in the uk. I've sent any email in regards to this question twice and have not gotten an answer. I'm interested in buying cmud and as it stands I live in a different country so I'm not sure how it will work. If I can get any answer that would be great. Also, when I paid for it would I get it right away?
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:00 pm   

The purchase is made electronically and you download the software directly from the site.
Once purchased you will be sent a key via email which will let you register the product.
You can download and try the thirty day trial for free, but not all features will be available.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:54 pm   

And how much would it take out of my account? Would it be the said amount in dollars or in pounds? The pound is higher than dollars.
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:35 pm   

The price on the site is in US Dollars.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:57 pm   

I know that. That's why I'm trying to find out if I can get it or not and if it will work.
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:23 am   

I believe the refund policy still guarantees a refund if you request such within 30 days of purchase. I also seem to recall that, while I have never had to use it, the refund system is automated. Any refund would be directly credited to same source and in the same amount as the original purchase. If the purchase does not match your expectation for currency exchange then a refund of the purchase would work. I can not recall any issue with the sale system or currency conversion. One of our GURU's was from the UK, specifically Fang Xianfu.

I do not know why Chiara has not responded to your emails. I would hope you still feel that CMud is the best value in all available MUD clients. Both MUDs and MUD clients are becoming rare commodities at this time.
Chiara
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:50 am   

I'm currently caught up with all my emails Phsolus, I'm not sure what is happening to your requests but I'm not getting them.

The purchase price is in dollars, and the banking software takes care of the currency conversion according to the day's exchange rate. There may or may not be a small additional fee from your provider to make the exchange. Some do, some don't. But there isn't any problem with international purchases.

And the 30 day guaranteed refund is still in effect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: