Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
CyricDT
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:45 pm   

[1.03] Disconnect sound continually playing.

I usually run more than one window at a time. When I close out one window, I get the disconnect sound playing continuously, about every 20 seconds or so. The circle C turns red, like something is getting disconnected, but nothing is. Only the C on the task bar turns red, not on Cmud itself. Also, if Cmud's window is not active, like right now I have IE's window active, I do not hear the sound.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:16 pm   

I think this is related to the issue with the docking system that windows are not actually getting closed, just hidden. Not sure why this would make the sound repeat, but I'll take another look at it after I upgrade the docking system.
edb6377
Magician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:26 pm   

might repeat if the mud keeps disconnecting and autoreconnect is attempting reconnection.

I.E. materia will say you have tried to connect too many times please wait 5 minutes and try again. Autoreconnect will keep it in a loop.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:05 am   

I'm having the same issue as this here. Has a resolution ever been found? Right now, I have to mute my system to MUD because I'm not sure what is causing the constant disconnect sound.

The C in my taskbar doesn't change colors (at all), but CMud constantly plays the disconnect tone once every 10-20 seconds even though I have only one window open. This is persistent even after shutting CMud down and re-opening it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: