Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

johnnyappleseed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:35 am   

Linking to img site

Hi,

Hopefully I don't get banned for saying so, but I had two other accounts get banned today for simply linking to i m g u r. I know this has to be what it was, because in both accounts I was attempting to make the same post as what I made here (which is a completely innocuous post):

http://forums.zuggsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174853

Only I was attempting to do with links to that site so that I could show the settings I had in CMud and the responses I was getting out of the automapper.

I sent a request for help through the main site so that hopefully I could get my IP address and main user account unbanned, but I'm also posting here, because I'm hoping that perhaps the TOS that are displayed when signing up can be updated to state something along the lines of "you're not allowed to post images from these sites, but you can link to images from these sites" or some such, so that people don't get banned for simply trying to provide context to their post. There is nothing in the TOS that you agree to when signing up that says "hey, you can't post images" and the img link exists in the top of the post creation prompt for a reason, I would assume...

Thanks to anyone that can help!
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:44 pm   

You can private message me with the account names and I can take a look.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Website or Forum problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: