Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Vaxon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:48 am   

MySQL issue

Hi,

People have been using my script pack (zScipt only with MySQL on cMUD 3.34 Pro) for some time and on a lot of different machines/operating systems and never had any issues till few days ago. I've put required MySQL dll's into cMUD folder (when cmudpro.exe is located - it's pretty obvious), opened session offline, imported xml with all settings in it and that's when the problem starts.

I've got an onConnect event in which a connection to MySQL is established and a little query is sent. Usually there are no problems with that but on one particular machine with Windows 7 Home Premium x64 this does not work. Instead of connecting to MySQL and Exception occurs and right after selecting 'Continue application' another one occurs with information that VBscript is not supported (but it's not even used in those script!). Of course no connection to database is established.

I've tried to change permissions on MySQL dlls - no succes.
I've tried to do a clean install - no succes.
I've tried changing default folder in which cMUD settings are stored - no succes.
I've tried running cMUD as an administrator or in compatibility mode - no success.

When I comment out #sqldb in onConnect event no exception occurs and no info about VBscript is shown. I suppose something is wrong with SQL support but people are using the same dll files on their machines without any problems (on the same and different Windows versions).

Anyone have any clue what should I check to fix that? I would much appreciate any help. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: