Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Hoag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:59 pm   

How to stop unwanted autologin trigger

Whenever I connect to this talker (burbs.org 4567) zmud enters the word "Copyright", which the talker takes as my name, and I have to say no that isn't my name, it's annoying. The zmud talker profile has no triggers, and I disabled autologin. How can I stop zmud entering "Copyright" ?

Thanks!
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:53 am   

I forget the exact procedure now, but you need to get to the Character/Session Properties and remove the info from the login tab.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:06 pm   

Do you mean in "Chars" the "Character" tab where you can enter Name and Password, and there are two checkboxes, "Prompt for password to access this character" and "Automatically use this character name and password to log in" ? Those are disabled.

The error seems to be in the default Char for "The Burbs" in zMUD. I had used that to connect. I deleted that Character and created a new one, manually entering the address for a New Character. Now it works fine, without entering "Copyright" as soon as I connect.
chris123zugg
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:08 am   

click edit session in the sessions window, autologin, remove the name/password fields, and inside the session when you connect to mud, delete the autologin folder. CTL+F login inside trigger field
Hoag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:03 am   

I had already removed the autologin.
What I did was to remove the character/session, and recreate it. It works fine now. Mystery bug.
alishba

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:07 am   

Hmm, inside the phrase there is no real anchor point no:( ... So im guessing its based on capturing or finding hypens in sentences after the 1st phrase which ALWAYS says the same thing, but also always has random hyphens throughout it..:(
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: