Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
derkadurp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:31 am   

Not seeing triggers after importing .mud files into CMUD - EDIT - ATTACHED PIC

I imported a .mud file into CMUD today, and I'm not seeing any triggers / aliases / anything, it just appears to create a new tab in the package editor named after the .mud file. When I click on triggers, aliases, etc it doesn't show any of the configs that would normally load in zmud.

Am I in the wrong view or something? I am going to file -> open and selecting the .mud file, it was initially in a different folder from the packages, but after it spit out a .pkg file after the first time being loaded I put the .pkg file in the CMUD package folder with the rest of them and still won't load any of the configs.

Anyone have ideas? I've been trying stuff on these forums but nothing seems to be working, I'm thinking maybe I'm in a wrong view or something, I'm using the buttons on the left hand column of the package editor to try to view the different triggers and aliases.

EDIT - Attaching pic for clarity, even when I click on the folders below the root folder selected, it does not show anything when I click on the alias / trigger buttons in the left column:

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: