Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
dielyn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:46 am   

All commands randomly quit

I've been using ZMUD for quite some time now, and this afternoon I randomly ran into an issue. All of a sudden, no ZMUD commands work in the prompt. For example, all my aliases don't output their value (just sends the alias name to the game), and #T+/- simply yields a 'huh?' from the game I'm playing. I haven't changed or added anything to my trigger classes in quite some time, I had gone afk for about 20 minutes and when I came back this issue was present. Never happened before. Any advice? I feel maybe somehow some global option was turned off (or hoping that's it). I've tried restarting it, the computer, run admin, move directories, ect. ect already.
Daern
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:05 am   

Sounds like you turned parsing off. If the little computer icon directly to the right of the command line has a red X through it, click it to turn it back on (you can also use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+R to toggle it).
dielyn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:34 am   

Bam. Thank you so much. Must have hit it on accident going for the taskbar or something
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: