Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Ishimaru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:18 am   

Turbine has started Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings again.

Thought I would let you all know here on zuggsoft.

Would there be any plans to update zExplorer after its beta phase (or during), now that Turbine has revived Asheron's Call 2: The Fallen Kings?
Cancrizans

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:36 am   

I made a forum account just to say it would be great if the program were updated to support AC2 in its current state. I am currently checking out the evaluation copy, and it looks like a very nice solution to the inadequacies of the native AC2 map. The route planning feature alone would make this an almost must have addon-if it contained all of the maps currently in AC2. However I notice the full version costs $20, and I couldn't justify paying that unless it were updated to include Arramora and Knorr.

Thanks for reading and compliments on a nice, easy to use and useful program.
Daern
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:32 pm   

The great thing about the maps in zExplorer is that they are all built by the community - if you want to contribute to it, add these new areas, you can! You do need to buy the full version to do that though. See the Modifying the Database page of the manual for details.
Cancrizans

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:20 pm   

Probably won't be me as I have no idea where to even begin doing something like that, but it's good to know, thank you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: