Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Kedanna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:16 am   

cmud on windows 7

I'm using cmud 2.37 on windows 7 (home I believe not totally sure) I haven't installed to much on my computer yet so I don't think anything would be messing it up. I've used zmud for years and loved how it would turn green when something happens if I was in a different window, like checking my e-mail or playing evony. Cmud doesn't seem to do this. I was to check
options, general, windows options tab and make sure Update main icon with status was checked. It is checked, and still nothing changes. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and if so if they would know how to fix it.
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:59 pm   

Upgrade. This issue was fixed in 3.xx. In fact, there is no reason you should be using something as old as 2.37.
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 pm   

MattLofton wrote:
Upgrade. This issue was fixed in 3.xx. In fact, there is no reason you should be using something as old as 2.37.

Unless their free upgrade period has run up and they don't want to pay for upgrades again...
Kedanna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:16 pm   

I was just using the free trail verson. I like zmud, from what little I've used of cmud I still like zmud better but now that I'm on windows 7 I can't get zmud to turn green. Not sure how I ended up with that older version but I upgraded to 3.33a.

With that being said, a lot of times it still wouldn't turn green. If I'm using yahoo messager and can still see the mud behind it, then it'll turn green, but if I'm in IE, it doesn't change color.

I move from program to program by the icons on the task bar, do I need to start alt+tabbing to get the usefullness of the green?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: