Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
coriandergrass
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:46 am   

Cmud crashed

I'm using Cmud 3.31 pro.

I was trying to close Cmud, and then a Cmud error message panel poped out. I chose "continue this application". Then I closed the Cmud again.

After a while, I start Cmud again, and when I logged in my session, and tried to check some of my scipts, the package panel is BLANK!!!!! seriously, it's blank, only the buttons are there, but I can not see any of my scripts.

Then I uninstalled the Cmud, and reinstalled again, but still, doesn't WORK!!! What should I do?? All my scripts are gone?!?!
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:56 pm   

Your scripts probably are not gone, so don't panic. CMUD never deletes any of your package files.

If the package panel is blank in the Settings Editor, try using the View/Restore Default Layout option. That should bring it back.

If you get the crash error box again, use the Send Bug button to send me the bug report, or save it to a file and post it to this forum within [code] tags and I can help more with the actual cause of the crash.
coriandergrass
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:16 pm   

Thanks Zugg. I copied my scripts and deleted all the other files under Cmud folder, and re-installed again. That has fixed the problem.

If it happened again, I'll try your suggestion. Hope not, :P~

Peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: