Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Teibidh
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:50 pm   

Just making sure about upgrade pricing?

So, I purchased zMUD in 1998... I've been tooling around with CMUD for a week or more now and I'm finally content that it'll do all the stuff I could do with zMUD (or rather that I can do all the stuff with it I could with zMUD :P). I went to the online store and checked and I'm still looking at the 29.95 pricing, no upgrade discounts. While I certainly won't be upset if my purchase from more than a decade ago doesn't qualify me for extra money off, I had read here and there about upgrade discounts and wanted to make sure I'm not missing out on anything before I click the buy button :)
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:46 pm   

You need to be sure to log into your store account at https://www.zuggsoft.com/store. This is separate from your forum login. Use the Recover Password link there if you forgot your password. Once you are logged into the store, you should get a $5 discount unless your zMUD was used for any previous discount offer in the past.
stuckshut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:58 pm   

I'm actually having a similar problem.

I logged in to my store account and was able to add CMUDv3 to my cart with the upgrade discount. I've moved since I last purchased CMUD so I had to update my billing address. When I returned to the cart, the upgrade price no longer applied.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:41 pm   

If an order fails for any reason (like incorrect address verification), that uses up the upgrade price for that order. This is needed to prevent hackers from using a discount over and over again. So when you have a problem like this, you need to email us your order information so we can reset the discount for your order, or refund the difference. We can't fix order or license issues on a public forum like this, only via email.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: