Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Fizgar
Magician

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:16 am   

[3.29b] Tool bar > options > color bug

This is a small bug that's been around for a while I think but since you are getting ready for a release I figured I would bring it up.

Clicking on Options > Fonts on the main tool bar takes you to the Styles tab of the preferences editor.

Clicking on Options > Colors also takes you to the Styles tab of the preferences editor.

I'm guessing that should actually take you to the ANSI Color tab of the preferences editor?
CMUD 3.34
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:36 pm   

Well, it's debatable. Before we had Styles, the Colors and Fonts were on different pages. The Styles combine these two, but still leave the ANSI color settings separate. So it depends upon whether the player is selecting that menu option to change their ANSI color mapping, or to change their actual session colors. From our studies, most people are trying to change the color of their session window (background color, etc) since most novice users don't even know it's possible to change the ANSI color mapper.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: