Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
ReedN
Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:23 pm   

[Enhancement] Zones list delete issue

When you delete a zone from the zone list next to the mapper it snaps back up to the beginning of the list. I have lots and lots of zones so this causes me time each time trying to locate where I was in the list. More ideal would be upon deletion of a zone from the list you selected either the next zone or prior zone from the one deleted instead of the start of the list.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:11 pm   

Sorry, but I'm not adding any new features at this time. You should have asked for this much earlier than 1-week before a public release. I'll put this on the wish list, but you'll want to remind me when I get into the phase 3 mapper work many months from now. But it will be a while before I work on the mapper again since the next big step for CMUD will be the Unicode conversion for v4.x.
ReedN
Wizard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 pm   

Don't worry. I wasn't angling for it to make it into the public release. I just wanted to document it so it can be considered when you are making these type of changes again.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:42 pm   

Well, as I said, it will be a while before I get back to the mapper. And right now it would be a big help if you just concentrated on the important bugs for the public release. Any additional posts like this just distract me and take more of my time away from the important release.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: