Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
darmir
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:35 pm   

Purchasing CMUD v3

I am seeing something really weird with the product store. I purchased cmud in October 2007. I went to upgrade to v3.26. When I sent into the store and selected v3 for purchase I got the discount of 14.95, which is what I expected. I went to purchase the software and my google chrome browser crashed in the middle of it. After I restarted my browser, I logged back into the store front and now the price has changed to $20.00. I removed it from the cart and reapplied it to the cart and I am getting the $20.00 price. Has Zugg changed the price again for cmud users over 2 years old?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:52 pm   

If something happens in the middle of purchasing, then the upgrade offer can get "used up". Each previous purchase of a product can be used only once to qualify for a special price offer. So your Oct 2007 purchase got "used" when it died in the middle of the order.

So what you are actually seeing with the $20 is a new offer that I haven't advertised yet that allows anybody who purchased zMUD in the past to get CMUD v3 for $20. It's using one of your older zMUD orders to give you that discount.

In any case, go ahead and buy it and then send an email to support@zuggsoft.com with your Order ID and tell us what discount you should have gotten and we can refund the difference.
darmir
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:30 pm   

Thanks Zugg. I will do it sometime today.. You have a great product!
I have another question, that I need help with that I posted on the CMUD General Forum about pattern matching that I hope someone can help me with. It might be a bug.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: