Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion
IainMac
Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:07 pm   

[3.17] Font used in sessions properties window.

This is a minor nitpick but...

When you open the "Options -> Session Properties..." windows it uses a different font to what is used when you use the "File -> Open Session -> Edit Session" window. Its not a big issue, but the font that is used when you go through the Options menu is blockier and for me, is not as good on the eyes.[/img]
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:36 pm   

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to. Can you show me a screen shot? All dialog windows should be using your default system font (Tahoma on XP, Segio UI on Vista and Win7).

Both of the dialogs you mentioned look the same to me on my system here.
IainMac
Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:26 pm   

Here is the "Options" version of the dialogue:

Here is the "Session" version of the dialogue

It looks to me as if the Options version is using the same font style as the "Sessions" title bar i.e. it looks like it has bold set.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:14 pm   

Yep, I see that now. The top picture is using the Segoe UI font instead of your current system font. Notice that the OK and Cancel buttons in the top picture are using the correct font (same font as the bottom picture). Turns out that when Delphi inserted the "CharEdit frame" that is the shared inner frame for both dialogs, it was overriding the font setting in the top dialog. Thanks for the pictures. Fixed for the next version but it probably won't even be listed in the version history changes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: