Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion
demoneyoungblood
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:33 am   

[3.14] SFTP doesnt function

In 3.14 I get alot of "cannot change to directory, directory does not exit" type errors.
If I disconnect and reconnect, it will change directory eventually.

If I attempt to download a file, it works fine. Uploading seems to have the same "cannot change to directory" type behavior and never succeeds.

I have tried against numerous servers.
Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:30 am   Re: [3.14] SFTP doesnt function

demoneyoungblood wrote:
In 3.14 I get alot of "cannot change to directory, directory does not exit" type errors.
If I disconnect and reconnect, it will change directory eventually.

If I attempt to download a file, it works fine. Uploading seems to have the same "cannot change to directory" type behavior and never succeeds.

I also noticed the directory change problem http://forums.zuggsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34593 and unable to send file problems http://forums.zuggsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34594 and Zugg has added them to the buglist.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:44 pm   

Actually, both of those bugs were fixed in the 3.14 version (see the Version History).

So, please be absolutely sure that you are running the 3.14 version. If you consistently get this error when trying to change a directory, you need to tell me exactly step-by-step how you are changing directories. (for example, double-clicking folders, or manually entering a directory name, etc). I need to know the exact text you are entering or exactly what you are clicking on.

In 3.14 I am no longer getting these errors on either my linux or Windows SSH servers, nor am I having any trouble with uploading files.
demoneyoungblood
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:47 pm   

I fully reinstalled last night and in the process upgraded to 3.14a, which is the version i began experiencing this with.
I will post more details when I get to the office and can fire up the laptop.
Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:25 am   

Zugg wrote:
Actually, both of those bugs were fixed in the 3.14 version

Oops forgot to double check. To confirm, with 3.14 I am not having any problems with the change dir or uploading/downloading of large files any more.

The only thing I did notice is that when I am downloading from a remote server I get a save file dialogue popping up.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:55 pm   

Quote:
The only thing I did notice is that when I am downloading from a remote server I get a save file dialogue popping up.

Yes, the Save dialog is for CMUD to find out where you want to save the file it is downloading. This allows you to change the filename or location the file is saved. That should only happen when you use the Download button. If you just drag/drop a file from the server panel to the local files panel, then it shouldn't prompt you for the save location.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: