Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion
Nezic
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm   

[3.13] No 'X' button to close connection windows when more than one are open

If I have two or more connection windows open (and tabbed), the 'X' button disappears so I can't quick-close them (have to right-click --> close, or to to the File menu).

I also noticed the position of the 'Close' option in the right-click menu of the connection window changes depending on if there is 1 or multiple windows open and tabbed together.

Single window: Close is first option
Multiple windows: Close is the last (bottom) option

It's probably better to keep the position consistent.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:21 pm   

Yep, that's a limit of the 3rd party Window Docking component that I'm using in TeSSH. The Close button isn't shown when tabs are present. I try to make the window more consistent...last (bottom) is where it should be.

I can also put a close button on each tab itself if you think that would be useful. I generally avoided that because it makes it too easy to accidentally close a session.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 am   

I added an option to v3.14 to add a Close X button to each window tab. That's about the best I can do with this docking system.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: