Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Realm27

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:27 am   

Logging onto Materia Magica

When I try to login I cant make it auto-login, and by that I mean, I cant get it to automatically type my character name and password for me. No matter what I try.

I edit the icon, make sure my character name and password are in the fields, and then save, but when I double click it to enter the game I still have to manually type them out. I simply do not get it.

Any ideas?

This is for Zmud 7.04
charneus
Wizard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:10 am   

Why haven't you updated to 7.21? You're better off doing so.

As for your question, you need to set up the auto login triggers. Usually, with a new session, it'll ask you if you want to auto login. You can do this manually by creating an autolog folder and setting up the triggers, using #CH and #PW (I think) for character and password.

You can also just export all your triggers, then create a new session of Materia Magica, let it do the auto login setup, then import your settings.

Charneus
TonDiening
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:16 am   

Depending on what Materia Magica sends you, your trigger might need be checked with [x] Trigger on Prompt and uncheck on [ ] Trigger on Newline to make it work
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: