Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Sutex-Kindred
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:07 am   

Working out mulit Charaters triggers problems - A work in progress

This topic is based on Eternal Darkness Mud, which allows three characters to be played by one player, on the mud at once.
Each character has it own connection/window. I can control any character from any window.

The last #if in Example (1) does not work What am I missing !! beside knowledge..so long on this

{Whatever DOES AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE TO You.} .. want to be able to react with ka (an attack), but not heal or rescue myself, but heal/rescue other in my group or the tank
#var groupmem .. just names 3 more can be add
#var self ...You|Your
Ex (1)
(*) DOES AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE TO (%w)

#IF (%ismember( %2,@groupmem|@tank)) {#if (%2!=@self) {ka %1;ccw %2;rescue %2}} {#if (%2=@self) {ka %1}}

Ex (2) I think its' a mess, can you check it out.
(%w) has some wounds and bruises.

#IF (%ismember( %1 ,@groupmem|@tank)) {ccw %1;rescue %1} {#if %1!=@tank|@groupmem {ka %1;vt %1};#IF (%ismember( %1 ,@groupmem|@tank)) {gt ~&GWounds and bruises~&n ~&W%1:~&n ~&MZARLIX WILL TRY HEAl~&n}}

If you could explain via example,that would be great.
I have been trying "& And ", "| Or" not sure how the syntax gets grouped spaces and () "" the lot really :).

Last edited by Sutex-Kindred on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:15 am; edited 5 times in total
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:22 am   

your if statement is phrased wrong

#IF (%ismember(%2,@groupmem) OR %match(%2, @tank)) {yes} {no}
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:04 am   When tested does not work, with the %1

Ok %match is something new for me I try it. What of the Or bit @groupmem|@tank is that how you do an Or
and there is the other @self no sure how to fit that in
This one has the "&" as well. Not right given your %match but I just don't know how to use the "|" "&" . You have "OR" is it "OR' or "|"
#IF (%ismember( %2 ,@groupmem|@tank)) {ccw %2;ka %1} {#if (%1!=@tank|@groupmem&%2=@self) {vt %1}}

When tested does not work

(*) ANNIHILATES (%w)
#IF (%ismember( %2 ,@groupmem|@tank)) {ccw %2;ka %1} {#if (%1!=@tank|@groupmem&%2=@self) {vt %1}}
my old effort

#if (%ismember(%2,@groupmem) OR %match(%2, @tank)) {ccw %2;ka %1} {vt %1}
With %match the @self how do i get that to work.

You ANNIHILATES dragon ....trigger
cast 'vampiric touch' You .. this is using the %match without the @self, so i do need it.

And if the @tank or @groupmem is %1 i get this. tested with editor.

Zarlix ANNIHILATES Dragon
cast 'vampiric touch' Zarlix
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:56 pm   

you have to test each variable seperately with the AND OR operators, like the example i showed.

I understand you are trying to be brief about it, but you cannot have two variables inside an annonymous variable like you are trying to do. The parsor will not understand no matter how much easier it is to type.

i use %match over a strait #IF (this=that) to account for case sensativity in string comparisons

#IF (%match(%2, @self)) {self stuff} {#IF (%ismember(%2,@groupmem) OR %match(%2, @tank)) {group/tank stuff} {no one you care about stuff}}
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:06 am   

So I do I account for ( Zarlix is a groupmem)
Zarlix ANNIHILATES Dragon
cast 'vampiric touch' Zarlix
Your example only shows for the last variable. What happens when @self or @tank or @groupmem is doing the ANNIHIATES to Dragon.
#IF (%match(%2, @self)) {self stuff} {#IF (%ismember(%2,@groupmem) OR %match(%2, @tank)) {group/tank stuff} {no one you care about stuff}}
Do i have to do this and have both

IF (%match(%1, @self)) {self stuff} {#IF (%ismember(%1,@groupmem) OR %match(%1, @tank)) {group/tank stuff} {no one you care about stuff}}

And when you said "I understand you are trying to be brief about it, but you cannot have two variables inside an anonymous variable like you are trying to do. The parser will not understand no matter how much easier it is to type. "

Is the "two variables inside an anonymous variable" mean having %1 and %2 in the same pattern.

I not sure what you mean by this "The parser will not understand no matter how much easier it is to type."

I am not tying to make something easier to type, I just tying to get a trigger to work given there are 2 variables

"you have to test each variable separately with the AND OR operators" I don't know and not sure how to use the & | operators that was in the first post and you don't have an example of how to do this. And test each variable separately is that referring to not having the %1 and %2 in the same pattern, as mention, or does it mean using the editor?.
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:41 pm   

Then yes, you use %1 as well, I showed you an example so you could figure out the rest yourself.

the annonymous variable was where you were trying to merge two variables together into one to use a single test: @memgroup|@tank
This simply does not work.

The example I gave shows you how to test each separately.
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:25 pm   

AH! thanks for explaining it ...Pictures @groupmem|@tank are a thousands words
Sutex-Kindred
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:18 am   Needs more work.

Still not working, using editor. Basically spent most of the evening trying mix and match which take me back to the beginning, of my first post of not knowing, if what I am writing is correct code practice anyway, So I have stopped guessing.
And need help to work it out.

If I am attacking dragon nothing happens. (Ger is @tank) (You|Your is @self) (Zarlix|Haix|Sutex is @groupmem)

Trigger (*) ANNIHILATES (%w)

#IF (%ismember(%2,@groupmem) OR %match(%2, @tank)) {ccw %2;ka %1;vt %1} {};#IF (%match(%1, @self)) {ka %2} {#IF (%ismember(%1,@groupmem) OR %match(%1, @tank)) {vt %2} {}}

Drag ANNIHILATES GER
Drag ANNIHILATES You
Drag ANNIHILATES Zarlix
Drag ANNIHILATES Halix
You ANNIHILATES drag
Zarlix ANNIHILATES Drag
Halix ANNIHILATES Drag
GER ANNIHILATES Drag

I used editor in Zmud to see the problem
The following trigger is using the And Or NOt Equals Can you show a working version of this trigger
Examples of how to use the "not equals" with a variable would also be good
Trigger:(%w) has some wounds and bruises.

#IF (%ismember( %1 ,@groupmem|@tank)) {ccw %1;rescue %1} {#if %1!=@tank|@groupmem {ka %1;vt %1};#IF (%ismember( %1 ,@groupmem|@tank)) {gt ~&GWounds and bruises~&n ~&W%1:~&n ~&MZARLIX WILL TRY HEAl~&n}}

Please read all of this topic , and could you please, when posting give working example so myself and other may follow, that included all of the criteria for any trigger to work.

Last edited by Sutex-Kindred on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
charneus
Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:34 am   

First things first: I'm still not at a computer, but I will try to help you out. I have never used %match, and I probably never will, and I won't be using it here. I'm also going to save you a variable, but you'll have to check the %begins proper syntax to make sure I got it right. This is no guarantee that it'll work, but hopefully it will.

First trigger, I need to say something. The MUD I play includes adjectives in the mob name. If yours only has one word in it, then we're making changes. Otherwise, provide me exact output, please.

Code:
#TRIGGER {(%w) ANNIHILATES (%w)} {#IF (%begins(%1,"You")) {ka %2} {#IF (%ismember(%1,@groupmem) OR %1=@tank) {vt %2} {#IF (%ismember(%2, @groupmem) OR %2=@tank) {ccw %2;ka %1;vt %1}}}}

Of course, if you're wanting to do it over several different damage messages, you could put them all in a string list, and make your trigger:

Code:
#TRIGGER {(%w) {@damagelist} (%w)}

instead, which brings me to the second trigger.

Now I've no way of testing this, but in theory, it should work. If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Code:
#TRIGGER {{@groupmem|@tank}} has some wounds and bruises.} {ccw %1;rescue %1; gt whatever your message is}

Plain and simple. It will check for your groupmates/tank only. I'd go into more explanation, but again, on phone. Let me know how this works out.

Charneus
Sutex-Kindred
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:22 am   INFORMATION

Ok first thanks so much for the effort. Charneus, as I said in Pm. all of my post are inter related. so I am endeavoring to put it all here. Use the Topic as the working point.
What I am trying too do.

(1) Running three Characters at once on my mud with three screens open and having Two of those window Halix and Zarlix controlled by the action of the main Character Sutex.
Halix is more than often the tank and Sutex and Halix rescue each other.
Zarlix is the mage and weak to direct attacks so he cast area spells that do not get him targeted as well as healing the two fighting Characters Sutex and Halix.

(2) Both Halix and Zarlix to be able to defend themselves via spells and skills (triggers) when all three of us are attacked by a mob. in the start of a battle, to give me time to issues other commands.

(3) Not having this process become Bot like, I want control over all of Halix and Zarlix action to be able to stop a process and give another command. i don't like Bots, and it's creeping that way a little, as my triggers stand now. ( maybe alias are the way to go calling a trigger into action and then having it turn off)

(4) have Zarlix read the mud ouput of who is been hit the damage done,in the other windows this includes all group members, or himself and cast the best heal spell giving the damage.done.and letting sutex know (main window charterer.. me) so I can tell Zarlix what to cast. via alias this one is difficult,on so many levels. see (3) & (5)

(5) To have no spamming or minimum, when the fight is over,giving I am typing commands madly in the heat of battle,and some of these are not process, and I have a run over, or the current triggers as they are now have fired and are still sending commands to the mud, long after battle.

(6) To minimize all of this so i have as small footprint for Zmud to process, My mud allows alias to be storage on the mud, very simple ones. So This might be better, not sure.

Below is the output for All three Characters, at the same point in time, in battle:

Sutex thief output below:
You block Female Sonathion dwarven warrior's attack!
Female Sonathion dwarven warrior is seared from a sudden FLASH from the energy sphere! (30)
Female Sonathion dwarven warrior DEMOLISHES you with her unbelieveable hit!! (205) "DEMOLISHES you" possible trigger line
Female Sonathion dwarven warrior is seared from a sudden FLASH from the energy sphere! (38)
Female Sonathion dwarven warrior DEMOLISHES you with her unbelieveable hit!! (201)
You parry Female Sonathion dwarven warrior's attack!
4618hp 2111m 1347mv>
Halix disarms Female Sonathion dwarven warrior!
Halix slowly fades into existence.

Halix warrior output below:
Sutex blocks Female Sonathion dwarven warrior's attack!
Sutex slowly fades into existence.
Sutex's energy sphere suddenly FLASHES searing Female Sonathion dwarven warrior! (30)
Female Sonathion dwarven warrior DEMOLISHES Sutex with her unbelieveable hit!! (205) "DEMOLISHES Sutex"possible trigger line
Sutex's energy sphere suddenly FLASHES searing Female Sonathion dwarven warrior! (38)
disarm Female (command sent via trigger)
Female Sonathion dwarven warrior DEMOLISHES Sutex with her unbelieveable hit!! (201)
Sutex parries Female Sonathion dwarven warrior's attack!

Target set to Female. " a trigger that works well"
disarm Female (command sent via trigger)
4937hp 2902m 809mv> You disarm Female Sonathion dwarven warrior!
No wielded weapon to disarm.(overruns starting to happen, tried abort and condition could not get them working)

Zarlix spell caster output below:
Sutex blocks Female Sonathion dwarven warrior's attack!
Sutex slowly fades into existence.
Sutex's energy sphere suddenly FLASHES searing Female Sonathion dwarven warrior! (30)
Female Sonathion dwarven warrior DEMOLISHES Sutex with her unbelieveable hit!! (205)" DEMOLISHES Sutex"possible trigger line
Sutex's energy sphere suddenly FLASHES searing Female Sonathion dwarven warrior! (38)
Female Sonathion dwarven warrior DEMOLISHES Sutex with her unbelieveable hit!! (201)
Sutex parries Female Sonathion dwarven warrior's attack!
Target set to Female. " a trigger that works well"
3657hp 3933m 894mv>
Halix disarms Female Sonathion dwarven warrior!
Halix slowly fades into existence.

The damage list below:
ANNIHILATES, butchers, DECIMATES, DEMOLISHES, DOES AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE TO, FUBARS, LIQUIDATES, massacres, OBLITERATES, SLAUGHTERS, BEATS THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF

Events that trigger a fight below:
Hey! Your're the fiend that attacked me!!!', exclamims(mud spelling?), energy sphere suddenly FLASHES searing, is seared from a sudden FLASH from the energy sphere!, 'INTRUDER ALERT!

Events for heal and rescue below:
extremely hard!, You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much! , has quite a few wounds. , has some big nasty wounds and scratches. , has some small wounds and bruises. is in excellent condition. ,has a few scratches. ,looks pretty hurt. ,is in awful condition.
Typical over runs below:
Whom do you want to rescue?, Cannot find the target of your spell! , Flee from what??,You lost your concentration trying to cast group recall! ( this one is recast via a trigger, but it will send the command more than a few times, so it becomes a problem, I end up at recall , the start of the MUD, reappearing over and over again)

Mud prompts for Eternal Darkness:
4937hp 2902m 809mv> normal one
When I type "group" I get this below:
[ 3126/4593 ][ 1307/1894 ][ 1073/1073 ] [ -929] [ 5802731] [163 Th] Sutex
[ 3395/4812 ][ 2043/2715 ][ 735/735 ] [ -989] [ 4979517] [159 Wa] Halix
[ 1689/3028 ][ 3138/3803 ][ 785/880 ] [ -998] [ 10070298] [158 Mu] Zarlix

By typing "report" below in Sutex window Halix and Zarlix will report to Sutex. gives you this:

Zarlix reports: 3028/3028H, 3803/3803M, 865/865V
Halix reports: 4812/4812H, 2715/2715M, 720/720V
Sutex reports: 4593/4593H, 1894/1894M, 1058/1058V Sutex reporting to Zarlix window ( Zarlix asked)

End of battle messages below:
The knight of quality is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience -- 6750 points.

Ok that's the info, I'll post another reagrding the information you gave me to work with Charneus

Last edited by Sutex-Kindred on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Sutex-Kindred
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:27 am   Using the #ADD linecount

Hello Charneus blackberry not worn away yet, I truly don't mine waiting until you have your PC up and running. I'll be be working your fingers to the bone this way Shocked , So don't be in a hurry to reply..All of the above and this is just so you can ponder until you do have your PC up and running.
The trigger for line count works well I have given all of the damage lines there own variable, what I have notice is some of the variables are hold large numbers. DEMOLISHES @DElinecounti s in the hundreds as is ANNIHILATES does this affect the count.

Here is are some triggers that I mixed and matched given the data you gave me Charneus, in the two post you answered.

(*) ANNIHILATES (%w)
#IF (%2="You") {attackspell %1};#IF (@Alinecount=3) {#IF (%ismember(%2, @groupmem) OR %2=@tank) {attackspell %1} {#IF (%ismember(%1, @groupmem) OR %1=@tank) {attackspell %2}};Alinecount=0} {#ADD Alinecount 1}

{{@groupmem|@tank|@zself}} in awful condition.} ----- I have shorten this from "is in awful condition" to allow for "You are "
#IF (@AWlinecount=1) {heal %1;AWlinecount=0} {#ADD AWlinecount 1}

(%w) some big nasty wounds and scratches.
#IF (%begins(%1,"You")) {zre} {#IF (@BIlinecount=5) {#IF (%ismember(%1, @groupmem) OR %1=@tank) {zph %1}};BIlinecount=0} {#ADD BIlinecount 1}

The variables I use are @groupmem @self @hself @zself and @tank
eg: groupmem is Halix Sutex and Zarlix or anyone else that joins my group.
Self there are three version for the three characters. Hself Zself and self for sutex, these hold the values of "You" "Your" and their Name
The idea of a damagelist is new to me and I will try it, Some of the damgelines are more frequent than other, so i don't know how this would effect spamming, if only one trigger is been used. yet given the above post , I will wait until you have digest this all,first.
In short the countline is stopping the spamming , but I am still tweaking the count numbers.

regards.Sutex.

Last edited by Sutex-Kindred on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
charneus
Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:13 am   

Sweet. I'm going to the library tomorrow, so I'll be able to set some things up for you. May not be able to test them, but can at least type a decent reply.

I do have a question. Are there any failure messages for things like disarming? Something like "You fail to disarm a female dwarven warrior!"?

In fact, give me all failure messages pertaining to the commands you use.

Charneus
Sutex-Kindred
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:19 pm   Mud Failure Messages - disarm who?

These are some of the failure messages. as with most thing in life the minute you need to find them .. there not happening
It seems my skill level has improved since last time I went looking for error messages , less frequent now.
The space are there on purpose copy straight from the mud.

Skill Failure Messages
disarm Elite
5012hp 2884m 817mv> You disarm Elite Guard of Hrak!
No wielded weapon to disarm.

Whom do you want to gouge?
5012hp 2695m 811mv> Your gouge fails.
3368hp 3741m 902mv> You don't see any coinss here.

uppercut Aldov
4937hp 2837m 820mv> You miss your uppercut at Aldov Samation dwarven warrior's head.

kai Dug Samation dwarven warrior
4969hp 2229m 1358mv> Your scream seems to annoy Dug Samation dwarven warrior.
4787hp 2229m 1358mv> Whom do you want to kai?

rescue Zarlix
4771hp 2229m 1358mv> But nobody is fighting him!

5128hp 2156m 1358mv> Whom do you want to bloodsuck?

5221hp 2229m 1355mv> Backstab who?

End of battle death messages
Dwarven stair guard of Mar Nadrak is dead! R.I.P.

Spells Failure Messages
> cast 'death finger' guard
You point a finger at Dwarven stair guard of Mar Nadrak and nothing happens!
5012hp 2695m 811mv> Cannot find the target of your spell!

cast 'group haste'
3368hp 3741m 902mv> That didn't seem to do anything.
5209hp 2221m 1358mv> Impossible! You can't concentrate enough!

cast 'cure critical wounds' Halix
3368hp 3933m 902mv> You make Halix feel a lot better!

cast 'group heal'
A warm feeling floods Sutex's body.

cast 'power heal'
You lost your concentration trying to cast power heal!
cast 'power heal'
3481hp 3610m 915mv> A sense of life floods your body.

Hope that helps have a great day Sutex

Last edited by Sutex-Kindred on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
charneus
Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:08 pm   

Alright. This is what we're going to do. I'm working on it as much as I can without being able to test anything on zMUD right now. The steps we're going to take are these:

1. Create a main class folder for everything. Something like '3Chars' or whatever.
2. Within the main class folder, we're going to create several other folders. They will be things like 'MainVariables', 'MainTriggers', 'Mage', 'Warrior', 'Self', etc.
3. Anything that is not character specific will be put into one of the 'Main___' folders. This would be things like a damage list variable and probably the failure triggers. I have a plan in mind for that.
4. Anything that IS character specific will be put into the individual character folders. For example, a disarm trigger will be set up in a Disarm folder in the Warrior folder. I realize it's a bit complicated, but I have a good plan in mind to get things working perfectly for you, especially the way you described it.
5. I only have a limited time on the computers, so it may span a number of days, but at least we'll have something to work with, and you might be able to figure out more on your own.

More in the next post. Just giving you a rundown of what is going to happen.

Charneus

Edit: One other thing: These characters, all three have separate windows? If so, it'll be much easier to put the character triggers into their own settings editor. Man, I wish I had access to zMUD at times like this...

Edit #2: Another thing - what is the line for a finished battle? Usually it's something like 'Mob is DEAD!' or whatever.

Edit #3: UGH. Ran out of time here at the library. *sigh* I'll give you something to work with in a PM, though. I know you are still a novice when it comes to writing your scripts here, but hopefully you'll be able to make something out of what I've sent to you.
Sutex-Kindred
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:38 am   3 Charaters windows setup

Hi Charneus
All three Characters have their own window their own connection to Eternal Darkness the Mud I play.
All have separate Class folders explained below.

Ok Below is a list of buttons, they show the classes. which I use to controls the three characters. The export of the buttons was the best way to show you my common class folders related to all three Characters, and how I send commands to the other windows of Halix and Zarlix. The best command for me is the (:) which I use everywhere.There are other Classes that are common to all, like "Spell class" which hold all the alias the Characters need to use spells and skills, again done for management. All of these buttons below are in my main character window Sutex.
You have a better way of organizing the Classes (Names). I'll go with whatever you think is best, nothing I have is set in concrete, the most efficient way possible, so Zmud runs smooth.
Combat class is all triggers related to combat
quickrescue class is all the heath triggers "like has some big nasty wounds and scatches."
character class has triggers that the Character uses to survive in the world, recast invisibility if message from mud saying invisibility has faded, as an example.
These classes where set up so when entering Practice sessions with clan dummy I can turn of all three Classes that would fire, (by the Class on Class off button) and just run my Practice script. It is also easier to find these triggers if all 3 Characters have the same class, which they do.

Code:
#CLASS 0
#BUTTON 2 {Trail - Off} {#T+ trail;tra=1;#ec trail triggers - enabled} {Trail - On} {#T- trail;tra=0;#ec trail triggers - disabled} {} {1} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {79} {47} {} {} "" {} {} {1}
#BUTTON 4 {A.F.K} {#SEND AFK;#if (%trigger( AFKAlarm)) {#t+ AFKAlarm} {#ec AFK On.}} {A.F.K} {#SEND AFK;#if (%trigger( AFKAlarm)) {#t- AFKAlarm} {#ec AFK Off.}} {} {1} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {79} {47} {} {} "" {} {} {3}
#BUTTON 5 {Track - Off} {#T+ track;trk=1;#ec track triggers - enabled} {Track - On} {#T- track;trk=0;#ec track triggers - disabled} {} {1} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {79} {47} {} {} "" {} {} {4}
#BUTTON 6 {Follow OFF} {#t+ autofollow;:halix:#t+ autofollow;:zarlix:#t+ autofollow;#ec Ready} {Follow On} {#t- autofollow;:halix:#t- autofollow;:Zarlix:#t- autofollow} {} {1} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {79} {47} {} {} "" {} {} {}
#BUTTON 7 {FOOD OFF} {#t+ food;:halix:#t+ food;:zarlix:#t+ food;:sutex:;#ec Food ON} {Food On} {#t- food;:halix:#t- food;:Zarlix:#t- food;:sutex:;#ec Food OFF} {} {1} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {79} {47} {} {} "" {} {} {}
#BUTTON 8 {Golem} {:Halix:order followers hit @target;:zarlix:order followers hit @target} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "" {} {} {}
#BUTTON 9 {Class On} {#T- Combat;:halix:#T- Combat;:zarlix:#T- Combat;:sutex:;#T- quickrescue;:halix:#T- quickrescue;:zarlix:#T- quickrescue;:sutex:;#T- Charater;:Halix:#T- Charater;:Zarlix:#T- Charater;:Sutex:#ec Combat and Quickrescue triggers - disabled} {Class Off} {#T+ Combat;:halix:#T+ Combat;:zarlix:#T+ Combat;:sutex:;#T+ quickrescue;:halix:#T+ quickrescue;:zarlix:#T+ quickrescue;:sutex:;#T+ Charater;:Halix:#T+ Charater;:Zarlix:#T+ Charater;:Sutex:#ec Combat and Quickrescue triggers - enabled} {} {1} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {47} {79} {} {} "" {} {} {}
#BUTTON 10 {Leader-Group} {} {Follow Master|Group all|Un-group|Follow leader} {:visible;:follow @Master;:Halix:#T+ Combat;:Halix:#T+ quickrescue;:Zarlix:#T+ Combat;:Zarlix:#T+ quickrescue;:Sutex:#T+ Combat;:Sutex:#T+ quickrescue;#ec Combat and Quickrescue triggers - enabled|:dsv;group all;:dress;group|:follow self|:visible;:follow @leader;#ec Sutex Halix Zarlix Folowing @leader;say "&wCombat and Quickrescue triggers are disabled&n".. New leader set to @leader;say "&WSutex Halix and Zarlix&n" are ready @leader;gt ready @leader} {} {} {} {Size} {80} {23} {} {} {} {15} {47|47|79|62} {} {} "" {} {} {}
#BUTTON 11 {Halix|Zarlix|Sutex} {fh @groupmem} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {13} {} {} {} "" {} {} {@groupmem}
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: