Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Mosr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:14 am   

Simple Achaea refilling script.

Code:

#CLASS {Class Skills|Concoctions|Refill}
#ALIAS refills {#prompt vialnumber "How many vials?";#Yesno "How many fills?" {Superfill:#var numfill 4} {Three:#var numfill 3} {Artefact:#var numfill 2} {Refill:#var numfill 1};#YESNO "What kind of fill?" {Health:gpl health} {Mana:gpl mana} {Epidermal:gpl epidermal} {Immunity:gpl immunity} {Venom:gpl venom} {Frost:gpl frost} {Caloric:gpl caloric} {Levitation:gpl levitation} {Mending:gpl mending} {Mass:gpl mass} {Speed:gpl speed} {Restoration:gpl restoration;inpotgold}}
#ALIAS gpl {g @potnumber from @potholder;#forall %db( @recipes, %1) {outr %eval( @numfill*@vialnumber) %i;inpot %eval( @numfill*@vialnumber) %i in @potnumber};Drop @potnumber;boil @potnumber for %1}
#ALIAS fillit {g @potnumber;#repeat @vialnumber {fill empty from @potnumber @numfill times}}
#alias inpotgold {inpot %eval(numfill*vialnumber*200) gold}
#VAR potnumber {pot12345}
#VAR Recipes {HealthGinseng|Goldenseal|Myrrh|ValerianManaBellwort|Bloodroot|Hawthorn|slipperimmunityechinacea|echinacea|ash|sacepidermalkuzu|kuzu|bloodroot|hawthorn|ginsengfrostkelp|pear|ginsengcalorickuzu|kuzu|valerian|kelp|kelp|bellwortlevitationkelp|kelp|pear|feathermendingdust|kelp|kuzu|ginger|gingermassmoss|bloodroot|kuzu|dustspeedskin|skin|kuzu|goldenseal|gingerrestoration|kuzu|kuzu|valerian|bellwortvenomsac|cohosh|kelp|skullcap}
#VAR plantno {0}
#VAR vialnumber {0}
#VAR numfill {0}
#VAR potholder {pack12345}
#CLASS 0

When you install it, check to make sure the recipes are right. This is just the zMUD export. If anyone wants to touch it up be my guest.

It works with prompts and buttons instead of having to use the traditional alias.
Also this is for transcendent concoctions. To make it work for those who are not, replace the REFILLS ALIAS WITH:
Code:

#ALIAS refills {#prompt vialnumber "How many vials?";#Yesno "How many fills?" {Superfill:#var numfill 5} {four:#var numfill 4} {Artefact:#var numfill 3} {two:#var numfill 2} {Refill:#var numfill 1};#YESNO "What kind of fill?" {Health:gpl health} {Mana:gpl mana} {Epidermal:gpl epidermal} {Immunity:gpl immunity} {Venom:gpl venom} {Frost:gpl frost} {Caloric:gpl caloric} {Levitation:gpl levitation} {Mending:gpl mending} {Mass:gpl mass} {Speed:gpl speed} {Restoration:gpl restoration;inpotgold}}

All the options for all of the elixirs and salves will be there, if you want, you can remove the ones you don't have, or leave them, doesn't matter. When you make it to trans concoctions, just change the REFILLS alias back to the way it was and you'll be all set.
ralgith
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:00 pm   

I like mine better ;) :p
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: