Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:59 am   

TeSSH v2.37 Preview is available!

In the process of working on the new mapper in CMUD, I went ahead and added the code that allows me to remove features like the mapper from CMUD. This enabled me to create the first Preview version of TeSSH.

TeSSH is our Telnet/SSH client for businesses. It has the same zScript and Lua scripting languages as our CMUD software, but removes many of the MUD-specific features, such as the Mapper, Database Module, Package Library, and MUD list. TeSSH also does not download any predefined session icons.

Like CMUDPro, TeSSH contains the complete SSH implementation for secure sessions.

In order to allow people to test TeSSH, I have set up the licensing so your existing CMUDPro license will work with it. TeSSH will not detect your license automatically...you'll need to enter it into the license screen. You will need to log into your Store account and retrieve your updated CMUDPro license for this to work. But this will allow CMUDPro customers to use TeSSH for free without buying a new license.

If you work in a job that uses Telnet and/or SSH and you need an advanced programmable Telnet/SSH client, then TeSSH is for you. By removing many of the MUD game-related features, TeSSH offers a more professional look for businesses. Volume and Site licenses are also available by contacting sales@zuggsoft.com.

I'm sure there are still parts of TeSSH that reference CMUD or MUD games. If you find anything like that, please create a NEW POST in this forum and let me know where it needs to be changed. This isn't a huge priority for me yet because I'm still working on the new CMUD mapper, but I'll update what I can in TeSSH to clean it up when I can.

This is a "Preview" version because I have not yet added TeSSH to our online store. I'll probably add it to our store in a week or so.

Last edited by Zugg on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:08 pm   

Updated this topic for 2.37. No specific TeSSH issues were fixed in this release. It was just updated with the same bug fixes as CMUD 2.37.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: