Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » SlightlyMorbid
Tarn
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:44 am   

Recover Password - doesn't work

Click on recover password with the username and password fields blank. Enter email address. Click "Send Request".

"Error sending message to X@Y.Z"

(address is legit)

IE 6 or FireFox 1.5.

-Tarn
Chiara
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:52 am   

confirmed.

not working on firefox either.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:57 am   

Should be fixed now. Not sure how this one got broken...it was working a while ago.

Worried that other stuff on the site that used to be working might be broken. I guess I'll need to do a full set of testing tomorrow before going public with this.

Edited: BTW, I *really* appreciate all of the testing that you are doing Tarn. We didn't get as many active beta testers as I'd hoped, so every bit of input from anyone helps right now.
Tarn
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:59 am   

fix confirmed.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:59 am   

BTW: I'm heading to bed soon. I just noticed what time it is. No wonder I'm so brain-dead. I've been at it for 14 hours today. Yikes.
Tarn
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:09 am   

Zugg wrote:

Edited: BTW, I *really* appreciate all of the testing that you are doing Tarn. We didn't get as many active beta testers as I'd hoped, so every bit of input from anyone helps right now.

Glad to help. I know from experience the value of a set of fresh eyes as release approaches.

-Tarn
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:28 am   

Yeah, especially when it comes down to "side effects" from other bug fixes or feature additions. I've tested most everything at some point, but just because I tested something yesterday doesn't mean it's still working today with all of the fixes I've been making.

And yes, a set of "fresh eyes" is very useful...especially since mine are so tired right now ;) OK, *really* heading to bed now!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » SlightlyMorbid All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: