Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » SlightlyMorbid
Taz
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:13 pm   

Offset form elements

Here's the first one of I hope not many

The tick box isn't where I expect you want it which I think would be the centre of the line. ff 3.0.3
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:29 pm   

I'll add it to the list but so far it's something I haven't figured out how to fix. This is the change in vertical alignment problem with FF3 that I mentioned in the original slightlymorbid post. If you can find any other information for me on what the change was and how to fix it, that would be a big help. But it's a bug as far as I'm concerned and since FF3 is pretty new, I'm just waiting for them to fix it. FF3 shouldn't be changing how something is renders in FF2 unless it's a real "standard" issue with a proper way for it to be done in the HTML/CSS, especially since there isn't any way to detect FF3 and create browser-specific CSS rules like I did for IE.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:19 pm   

An oldie but goodie. This should now be fixed on all browsers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » SlightlyMorbid All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: