Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
ekhart
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:24 am   

Starting from Scratch

I never really looked at this program before. I have no REAL language experience, I just kind of pick it up as I go.
I downloaded this program and am probably doing things totally wrong but, all I seem to be able to do is open the test apps and stuff? How do I go about starting to make a new one?
Tarn
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:03 pm   

Open up the ZML files in a text editor (even Notepad) to see how things are organized. The're XML, and various elements tie into events raised by the components and properties to set on them. The pieces of code to execute are between SCRIPT elements.

Look at hello.zml first, and then take a look at something basic like the calculator (calc.zml).

-Tarn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: