Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Alarien

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:55 am   

[2.18] Color Syntax not working

I'm having a problem getting the color syntax stuff workingc in CMUD, where the client will copy a chunk of text including the color codes. I have filled out all the color codes with the single corresponding letter from the mud, and entered "{F" in foreground color, "{B" in background color, "{B{F" in both colors, and "{x" in resetting colors. I've checked Syntax Enabled.

In zMud it was working perfectly when done exactly the same way, but now in cMud it's simply not copying the color codes from the mud.

Has anyone had this issue or know how to solve it?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:38 pm   

I don't think Color Syntax is still fully working in CMUD yet. It's been a low-priority issue since few people seem to use it (or report it). But I'll put it higher on the list and see what I can do.
frasten
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:45 pm   

I find it very useful, especially when reporting colored text into chats.
Grae
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:44 am   

Has this feature been implemented as yet? I am still hesitant to port over from zmud until this is in, for some reason I rate this as a requirement for me.
charneus
Wizard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:30 am   

No, it hasn't. It's very low on the to-do list. Sorry. I don't know why it hasn't been implemented myself, though. I don't know the behind-the-scenes aspect, but I'd imagine it would be the same code for zMUD. Unfortunately, zMUD doesn't compile on Zugg's computer anymore, so I wonder if that might be an aspect of it. *shrug*

Charneus
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:31 pm   

Color Syntax is already working in the new 3.04 version that I plan to release this week.
charneus
Wizard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:08 pm   

Zugg: have I told you lately that I love you? Hehe. Thanks for adding this feature! As much as I love CMUD, I just felt empty without color syntax. :)

Charneus
EZE
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:41 pm   

Thank you. Bought and paid for at the end of my trial period. If only every customer experience felt as tailored as this one. Zugg ftw.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: