Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
LordSoren
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 9:41 pm   

First letter Color Changer

First off, I am sorry that I do not have a finished mud script for this, and there is no area for script requests.

I am looking for a script that changes the color of the first letter of every word SENT to the mud via Say, Tell, GTell, etc... and I hope someone out there might be able to make it, and post it up here for other mudders to use.

Below are the colorcodes used for my favorite mud, Shattered Kingdoms, found at aries.vididnet.com port 1996 or mud.vividnet.com port 1996.

$0 Black $F Red
$1 Blue $f Green
$2 Green $G Brown
$3 Cyan $g Blue
$4 Red $H Magenta
$5 Magenta $h Cyan
$6 Brown $i Light gray
$7 Light gray
$0$I Dark gray Special Codes
$1$I Bright blue $I Intense
$2$I Bright green $R Reverse
$3$I Bright cyan $A Normal
$4$I Bright red $B Blink
$5$I Bright magenta
$6$I Yellow
$7$I White

My thanks for your paitence and time,
Soren
iljhar
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 9:47 pm   

Did you want random picks of the colors? Or did you want to loop through the colors, ie. 0, 1, 2, 3, etc. Also, do you want to use the special codes or just stick w/the basics?

Iljhar
LordSoren
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 9:57 pm   

First off, my appolgies for the double posting, my browser wished to put 'repost data' so I did...

and second, I was looking for a script that had like something in variables, like $0$I (dark gray) for the normal letters, and $7 (light grey) for the first letters of each word.

Thanks,
Soren
iljhar
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 10:51 pm   

Okay, didn't realize this was in the wrong forum. I'll work on this tonight, and I'll post in the General Forum. If any Guru w/the ability to move posts from 1 forum to another, then please move this whole thread to the General Forum, thanks!

Iljhar
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 2:12 am   

Script requests can be posted in the General Forum and the person making the script has the option of either posting the script there or in this forum. Since there is no way to move the post from one forum to another other than deleting and reposting in the new forum, the thread will stay here; however, like previously stated, script requests will go to the General Forum.

Kjata
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: