Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Honos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:23 pm   

ACP_le2 problem

This is for Achaean Curing Project which is for the game Achaea. I have now been trying for over a week to get ACP_le2 to work with no avail. I have tried re-importing it, I have redownloaded it, I have completely deleted everything I had in my character and tried it again just incase it conflicting with another script I have made. The defenses are working, sipping health and mana, moss is working.It isn't curing anything last time I checked it. Not curing salve afflictions, not curing smoking afflictions and I still know for sure it isn't curing herb afflictions. Before I get into salve and pipe not working I am wanting to tackle the problem with herb curing. When it tries to cure a herb affliction it gives me the message
Quote:
You have no <> stored in the Rift.
and
Quote:
What do you want to eat?
and shows those messages in a continous loop. Seems like an easy solution, it just isn't capturing the herb needed and placing it <>. This also means the system is recognizing I have an affliction. After this problem is resolved I shall go see if salve and pipe cures are still not working. Thanks for any help I may get.
Larkin
Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:56 pm   

The ACP LE2 (written by me) is documented very well. The answers you seek can be found on the web site, here: http://achaeacure.sourceforge.net/acp_le_faq.html

Also, you might try Acropolis instead, as it's newer, better, and overall easier: http://larkin.dischai.googlepages.com/achaea
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: