Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Anders
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:18 pm   

Slight problem with a script.

I have a small script that I use to show my character effects in the statusbar, including time left.
The problem I have is that every now and then the text is sent to the mud, I have been unable to find out why and now come here to ask. The problem always occurs the line before and the line after connecting to the mud and at random other times. I have written the script below.
What can I do to fix it?

/Edit/ I have found out that it happens whenever zmud needs to do any work. For example, it happens whenever I open up the any of the settings editor windows, for Alias, Trigger... Also when I put the mouse pointer over any variable in the settings editor. I have not found any solution for it though, and it seems like it might be a bug in zmud that does it./Edit/

The text that are sent to the mud that should not looks like this:
Code:
learning=203
grasp=-1

Code:
#CLASS {Effect}
#VAR time {%eval( %eval( %eval( %eval( %time( y)*365+%item( 0|31|59|90|120|151|181|212|243|273|304|334, %time( m))+%time( d))*24+%time( h))*60+%time( n))*60+%time( s))}
#VAR affstatbar {%replace(%exec(%literal(#loopdb @affrec {%key~=%max(%eval(%val-@time),-1)})),"|","   ")}
#VAR affrec {learning234447396grasp234447189}
#TRIGGER {Affects:       ~(%s(%n)~)   (%w)%s} {#addkey {affrec} {%2} {%replaceitem( %eval( @time+%1*3+3), %ismember( %2, @affected), @affectedtime)}}
#TRIGGER {You may change combat orientation again.} {#delkey {affrec} {grappling}}
#TRIGGER {Your acute sense of awareness fades.} {#delkey {affrec} {aware}}
#TRIGGER {You may learn again} {#delkey {affrec} {learning}}
#TRIGGER {You release the source.} {#delkey {affrec} {grasp}}
#STAT {@lstate @affstatbar}
#STW {%eval( %eval( %eval( %eval( %time( y)*365+%item( 0|31|59|90|120|151|181|212|243|273|304|334, %time( m))+%time( d))*24+%time( h))*60+%time( n))*60+%time( s))}
#CLASS 0
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:50 pm   

Sounds like it's time for either a reinstall or a trip through the Migration Guide.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: